What’s news for horror writer Paul D. Dail?
click here for description
Hmm… let’s see… what’s new with me…oh yeah…
The Imaginings is finally in paperback! (and I don’t use exclamation points lightly)
It’s been longer than I care to admit since I started on this project and the ensuing complications (or the fact that I might have gone bass ackwards on more than a few things in regards to the publication of my first novel)…BUT NOW IT’S DONE!
– 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” trade paperback (334 pages)
– It can be purchased at Amazon and Barnes and Noble, but I’m going to make you wait on those links because…
– I’m selling hand signed editions with a personalized message (*optional) at www.pauldailbooks.com for just $17, which includes standard USPS ground shipping. Continue reading
– The Imaginings was featured at Kindle Daily Bargains, a site sponsored by author Jeremy C. Shipp. Having just received some glowing praise from Peter Straub, Jeremy is an author to keep an eye on, and I was pleased to be featured there.
– Speaking of the book, only one more week left on The Imaginings September-only .99 e-book sale! Click here for more information. Would love it if you’d help me spread the word.
What does the future hold?
Next Friday, I will be posting my first author interview. “Seven Questions with Carole Gill.” She had some great answers to my questions, and I’m excited to share them with you.
But without further ado…
The Death He Expected
by Paul D. Dail
Word Count: 998
There’s power in superstition. I’ve never been too superstitious, but I can tell these three kids out hiking in the middle of the night got a strong streak of it running through ‘em. Why else would they be going out to the mesa on a full moon? Continue reading
Posted in Story excerpts & Friday Flash
Tagged #fridayflash, de los diablos books, Friday flash, horror novel, horror stories, horror story, horror writer, Paul D Dail, Paul Dail, supernatural stories, supernatural writer, The Imaginings